- Jamie Windsor- https://www.youtube.com/user/jamiewindsor
- Ben Gravy- https://www.youtube.com/user/BenRobNUB
- Fit Men Cook- https://www.youtube.com/c/fitmencook/about
- @Riley.whitelum- A travel blogger who goes around the world sailing and visiting many places
2. @gusdapperton – An American singer from New York
3. @samthecookingguy- Shows us how to make quick and easy restaurant type foods
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck- A counterintuitive Approach to living a Good Life
2. The Alchemist – Its about a boy who leaves his home town in Andalusia to travel to the Sahara Dessert in Egypt to find a hurried treasure where he then meets a Egyptian women…
3. The Giver- The book centers on a twelve-year-old Jonas, who lives in a seemingly ideal, if colorless, world of conformity and contentment. Not until he is given his life assignment as the Receiver of Memory does he begin to understand the dark, complex secrets behind his fragile community.
- The Wolf of Wall street- Based on the true story of Jordan Belfort, from his rise to a wealthy stock-broker living the high life to his fall involving crime, corruption and the federal government.
2. The Big Sick – Pakistan-born comedian Kumail Nanjiani and grad student Emily Gardner fall in love but struggle as their cultures clash. When Emily contracts a mysterious illness, Kumail finds himself forced to face her feisty parents, his family’s expectations, and his true feelings.
3. Charlie St. Cloud- Charlie’s brother, Sam, dies in a car crash that Charlie survives. Charlie is given the gift of seeing his dead brother and others who he has lost such as his friend who died in the military, but when the girl he falls in love with’s life is at risk, he must choose between his girlfriend and his brother.